Become a Member
More and more, State and Federal Governments are making decisions that will impact the futures of individuals with developmental disabilities and their families with legislation and your dollars. By becoming a member of The Arc of Dutchess, you will be joining with families across the country to make sure individuals with developmental disabilities are heard, their needs are considered, and they have a voice in their own futures.
Annual Membership runs from March 1st to February 28th and must be renewed on a Annual Basis*. We accept membership enrollments anytime during the year Annual Membership costs only $15 per person.
Individual Membership Benefits:
- An Invitation to our Annual Meeting on June 7, 2018, which includes a screening of the film “The Sassy Chef” along with a panel discussion featuring members of the cast and crew
- An Invitation and ticket to our end-of-year “Members Only” Mixer
- Access to our quarterly, members-only newsletter
- Discounted ticket prices to The Arc of Dutchess events
- The enormous satisfaction of making a positive difference in someone’s life.
* For a one-time donation of $200, you can further your commitment to championing the individuals we support by becoming a lifetime member.